The following is the Credebt Exchange® Limited, Investment & Risk Warning.
In accordance with best practices, the following investment notice should be disclosed to all Investors:
Investor Risk Notices
- There can be no certainty that the Credebt Exchange® Limited will be able to successfully implement its strategy
- The results of appraisal of discoveries are uncertain and may involve unprofitable efforts
- Credebt Exchange® has limited operating revenues and may make a loss
- The success of Credebt Exchange® depends upon its senior management and its skilled technical personnel
- Credebt Exchange® may not be able to continue to secure adequate funding for the Exchange
- Litigation could adversely affect the Credebt Exchange’s® business, results of operations or financial condition
- The Credebt Exchange® activities are subject to relevant laws, approvals of governmental authorities, licences and regulations many of which are outside the control of Credebt Exchange®, and may change
- Credebt Exchange® may be subject to changes in tax law
If you are in any doubt as to the contents of this statement, or about the action you should take, you are recommended to immediately consult your independent financial adviser (being, if you are resident in Ireland, an organisation or firm authorised or exempted pursuant to the Investment Intermediaries Act 1995 (as amended) or the European Communities (Markets in Financial Instruments) Regulations 2007 (Nos. 1 to 3) and, if you are resident in the United Kingdom, an organisation or firm authorised or exempted pursuant to the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (“FSMA”), or another appropriately authorised adviser if you are in a territory outside Ireland or the United Kingdom)
The distribution of this, or other notices issued by Credebt Exchange® in connection with trading on the Exchange or otherwise into jurisdictions other than Ireland and/or the United Kingdom may be restricted by law and therefore persons reviewing this or other statements issued by Credebt Exchange® in connection with the Exchange should inform themselves about and observe such restrictions. Any failure to comply with any such restrictions may constitute a violation of the securities laws or regulations of such jurisdictions. In particular, subject to certain exceptions, such notices should not be distributed, forwarded to or transmitted in the United States or any Excluded Territories. All overseas Investors and any person (including, without limitation, Originators, Agents, Custodians, Nominees or Trustees) who has a contractual or other legal obligation to read this notice and is outside the jurisdiction of Ireland or the United Kingdom should note that any person in, or citizen or resident of, any other jurisdiction might contravene local securities laws or regulations.
The Directors of Credebt Exchange® Limited accept responsibility for the information contained herein. To the best of the knowledge and belief of Credebt Exchange® and the Directors (who have taken all reasonable care to ensure that such is the case), the information contained in this notice is in accordance with the facts and contains no omission likely to affect the import of such information.
For questions about this Investment Risk Notice, the practices of this site or any dealings with Credebt Exchange®, contact us at:
Credebt Exchange® Limited
15A Baggotrath Place,
15 – 16 Lower Baggot Street,
Dublin D02 NX49,